| Tuesday, March 17, 2009 |
| Atonement |
| I really cannot wait to read this book! Dorky I know but I think its going to be so awesome. I always wanted to read it and now I have an excuse to take it out from the library. |
Slid down the rainbow at 6:33 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| Where To? |
|
| Posts of Note |
|
|
| Books I Want to Read |
Get me one of these books and I'll be your loyal friend for life (see below for my email address if you're actually considering the idea - not that I'm expecting you to)...
- Dante's Inferno
- Mansfield Park
- Midnight Sun
- Macbeth
- Incarceron
- Northanger Abbey
- Flowers in the Attic
- The Age of Innocence
- Emma
- Cather in the Rye
- Bombs on Aunt Dainty
- The Silver Kiss
- Pride & Prejudice
- Midnight's Choice
- Tuck Everlasting
- 1984
- Wild Blood
- Persuasion
- The Notebook
- Stone from the River
- Light in August
- Sense & Sensibility
|
| Links |
|
|
|